Bikerouter.de +Gravel Overlay

Hoddelhs

Jul 26, 2022, 1:59:02 PM7/26/22
to OSM Android bikerouting
Hello I use Bikerouter.de and there like the Gravel Overlay. Until kuzen there was also always cemeteries (drinking water) and some other important POI displayed. This is no longer the case. Do I still have to set something or is that gone?

Poutnik Fornntp

Jul 26, 2022, 11:38:48 PM7/26/22
to Hoddelhs, OSM Android bikerouting
Are you sure bikerouter.de is supported here?

This is for brouter and brouter-web on brouter.de. bikerouter.de is a clone of brouter-web web client, managed imho separately.

Dne 26. července 2022 19:59:04 Hoddelhs <rene.d...@gmail.com> napsal:

Hello I use Bikerouter.de and there like the Gravel Overlay. Until kuzen there was also always cemeteries (drinking water) and some other important POI displayed. This is no longer the case. Do I still have to set something or is that gone?

Hoddelhs

Jul 27, 2022, 2:06:52 AM7/27/22
to OSM Android bikerouting
Your answer doesn't help, and the developer of Bikerouter has answered me here before.

Poutnik Fornntp

Jul 27, 2022, 6:03:24 AM7/27/22
to Hoddelhs, OSM Android bikerouting
Well, it hopefully  helped you to realize
readers of your post may not know it implicitly.