GPXLAB another frontend for Brouter

L C

Nov 7, 2023, 9:43:16 AM11/7/23
to OSM Android bikerouting
Hi all, I'd like to present a project I've been working on recently named GPXLAB.

https://app.gpxlab.net

It is a GPX editor dedicated for travelers and explorers with routing capabilities based on Brouter with some customized profiles. The goal of the project is to provide a decent editor for GPX/KML/KMZ/etc files and ability to design new tracks especially in remote areas using unpaved roads or generally offroad.

I'm an adventure/enduro motorbike rider and 4x4 overlander so I built it primarily for myself and friends as an alternative for software like Garmin Basecamp.
GPXLAB is not a navigation software like Locus or Osmand but an online editor to design GPX tracks in advance.

Currently GPXLAB is available online and on mobile (android / ios). It uses OSM maps and self hosted Brouter service.

Project homepage is https://gpxlab.net

Thanks in advance for testing and feedback what could be improved or changed.