Profiles from kurviger.de (Questions goes to: Developer/Admin of BRouter)-Profile aus kurviger.de (Fragen geht an: Entwickler/Admin von BRouter)

ToTo GSA Rider

May 12, 2021, 12:57:15 AM5/12/21
to OSM Android bikerouting
Hallo zusammen,

an wenn muss ich mich denn wenden, wenn es um die Profile aus kurviger.de geht? Wir haben im kurviger.de Forum jemanden der Profile für den BRouter für die Offline Navigation angepasst hat. Gibt es hier einen Entwickler / Administrator von BRouter der diese Profile in die BRouter App implementieren könnte?

Profiles from kurviger.de (Questions goes to: Developer/Admin of BRouter)

Hello all,

who do I have to contact about the profiles from kurviger.de? We have someone in the kurviger.de forum who has customized profiles for BRouter for offline navigation. Is there a BRouter developer / administrator here who could implement these profiles in the BRouter app?

A. Fischer

May 12, 2021, 4:24:00 AM5/12/21
to OSM Android bikerouting

There is nothing to do for a developer.

Just copy your favorite profiles into the BRouter folder 'profiles2' and start the app.
Select a profile from the list and bind this to a service mode (short, fast or both).

You have only 3 modes. If there is no special mode for you just select one you don't need so much.
E.g. there is no waterway mode, so select 'motorcar_*' for profile 'river.brf'.
And now start your routing with motorcar feature.