Draw track o. route without automatic routing

treibholz 01

Aug 31, 2020, 4:25:15 AM8/31/20
to OSM Android bikerouting
Hello,
i want to draw a track, but I cannot switch off the automatic routing. I would like to use this z. B. on the water or hiking simply across a field etc.

Where can I turn off routing?

Thanks and Greetings
Frank

Norbert Renner

Aug 31, 2020, 12:59:40 PM8/31/20
to OSM Android bikerouting

Marcos Kreichgauer

Sep 9, 2020, 10:32:04 AM9/9/20
to OSM Android bikerouting
I would still like to join the question and ask why platforms like WTracks or others manage the switch between autorouting and manual input?

But I would also like to say in advance that I only use the routing webbased and not in Android or other apps.

So if the function in Android is not that simple, at least the function in a normal web browser would be sufficient.

abrensch

Mar 31, 2021, 10:37:27 AM3/31/21
to OSM Android bikerouting