units for Time and Energy values in BRouter-Web's Data view

Alfred Sawatzky

Mar 10, 2024, 12:56:42 PMMar 10
to OSM Android bikerouting
I am curious about the units for Time and Energy values in BRouter-Web's Data view.

I assumed that Time units was in seconds.  But when I added up all the Time values and converted them to hours:minutes, it was very much larger than the Travel Time value at the bottom of the page.

2024-03-10_09-44-22.png

Manuel Fuhr

Mar 10, 2024, 3:12:20 PMMar 10
to OSM Android bikerouting

Mar 10, 2024, 4:17:26 PMMar 10
to osm-android...@googlegroups.com
Hi Manuel,

Thank you for your response.  It is good to know that the Time and Energy values should be accumulated.  When I created a new route using mouse clicks on the map, that is exactly what happened.

The original screen shot I sent you was a route that I created by uploading a GPX file from a previous trip.  So it seems that when I upload that GPX, some of the time and energy accumulated values are miscalculated (see image).  I'll see if I can figure out why that is happening and then raise an issue in github.

image.png

Alfred

Alfred Sawatzky <alfred....@gmail.com> schrieb am So., 10. März 2024, 17:56:

Alfred Sawatzky