Brouter web configuration

ed hitchcock

Jul 24, 2022, 11:59:02 AMJul 24
to OSM Android bikerouting
I have just started using brouter web for bike route planning.  Have been using ridewithGPS, openrunner, crazyguyonabike.com and others.  Brouter seems excellent but I have some questions:

1.  How can I see the details of different vehicle types and the roads they use?
2. Can I change the colour of the trace?
3.  I'd like to use this with French IGN maps in the background.  Is this possible?
4. I'd like undo and redo buttons.  Possible?

( I use a chromebook so I can use android apps.  But the browser interface seeems good.)
Thanks to all who put effort into making this work so well

FrenzEd

Norbert Renner

Jul 26, 2022, 11:34:21 AMJul 26
to OSM Android bikerouting
1. "Customize profile" button on the right > "Profile" tab
2. Not yet
3. Adding a custom layer used to work, but doesn't seem to anymore:
   https://github.com/nrenner/brouter-web/issues/287
   maybe use this french instance that has one by default:
4. not yet

Florian Berthelot

Aug 19, 2022, 5:51:56 AMAug 19
to OSM Android bikerouting
Hi Norbert,

thanks for reply, in the link  https://brouter.damsy.net/latest/#map=15/45.1781/4.8188/IGN%20Plan any chance to get the URL used for this layer ?
I would need to adapt this to retrieve the more detailled version of plan (layerGEOGRAPHICALGRIDSYSTEMS.MAPS.SCAN25TOUR.CV instead of PLAN.IGN

Thank you and best regards

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

ArnoEtxe

Aug 20, 2022, 4:13:06 AMAug 20
to OSM Android bikerouting
Hello,
i have no idea why my posts are deleted, but i intent another time, with some answers in a join pdf
Hello.pdf

Florian Berthelot

Aug 22, 2022, 4:47:12 AMAug 22
to OSM Android bikerouting
Hi Arno,

thank you for your reply.
In the meatime i found the solution, and posted it bu my messages have beend deleted.
the right solution is the link with the API key.

Thank you very much anyway for posting the solution, i hope this will not be deleted and this will help someone.

best regards