Question regarding new version

Thomas Lohr

Apr 23, 2024, 1:20:14 PMApr 23
to osm-android...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I use BRouter with oruxmaps. Before the recent update one could see the distance of the to be created route after each "point" that was set.

This was very helpful since after e.g. 5 km clicking together a new running route I knew I should head towards home. The same for cycling...

Where can I see the current length of the route once the route is not yet finalized?

Thanks

Thomas

Thomas Lohr

Apr 23, 2024, 1:30:05 PMApr 23
to osm-android...@googlegroups.com
Update

I found it.

One can find it on the top of the App/Phone.

Thanks for this brilliant piece of software!!! Really really nice and helpful. The update also looks very good. Again Thanks.

Thomas