Brouter with iOS And MacOS/ Safari Browser

Hoddelhs

Jun 25, 2022, 2:49:38 AM6/25/22
to OSM Android bikerouting
Hello I use BRouter with my Mac Book and iPad.  I have the problem that when moving the map, the left toolbar disappears again and again.  it is covered by the map and rarely reappears.  Unfortunately, you can't plan like that.  On the Mac I can help myself by installing the Edge Browser, so I don't have this problem.  Unfortunately, this doesn't work on the iPad.  Since I only take this with me on tours, I would like to be able to create or change a route with it.  is this a known bug?  or is there something I need to change?  thanks for help and tips

Norbert Renner

Jun 25, 2022, 4:45:46 AM6/25/22
to OSM Android bikerouting
I haven't heard of this before and don't have Apple products myself, so I can't test.

Please open an issue, so we can track this: