Sharing?

Michael Hessi

Aug 24, 2022, 3:33:26 AMAug 24
to OSM Android bikerouting
Hi Folks,

may I include some map via iFrame to document a trip?

Is there any way to apply the customized vehicle profiles? The estimated consumption figures are very close to reality and I would like to mention that in the text. Unfortunately, it jumps back to a trekking bike when I embed it on the website.

TIA
Regards
Michael

Norbert Renner

Aug 26, 2022, 1:01:36 PMAug 26
to OSM Android bikerouting
No, please don't share a brouter-web link in an iFrame, it creates load on the server every time someone looks at it. Please export the track and show that using Leaflet or use a track sharing site for embedding.

Also, sharing customized profiles is not supported yet.

Michael Hessi

Aug 27, 2022, 6:20:51 AMAug 27
to OSM Android bikerouting
Thanks a lot!

I now use Leaflet and the Leaflet extensions under Wordpress. This runs absolutely smoothly and I can now create really nice maps with it without robbing foreign resources. Thanks for the push in the right direction.

Only one small question I still have, but it does not fit to topic: I have a complete route with all waypoints. Can I split the route so that I can export only the routes between the waypoints?

Currently I help myself by estimating in the GPX file where the individual route ends, and then delete everything else.

Norbert Renner

Sep 2, 2022, 6:15:53 AMSep 2
to OSM Android bikerouting
> Can I split the route so that I can export only the routes between the waypoints?

No. Don't know what your use case is, but there is an open feature request "Split multi-day bike trip":