Travel Time for certain route sections

Rüdiger Pracht

Sep 14, 2022, 12:10:39 PMSep 14
to OSM Android bikerouting
I uploaded a track about 600km and Web-Brouter shows that the overall travel time ist about 23 hours. Is it possible to see the time that I would need for a certain route section? If its flat, I can calculate it on my own, but for sections with elevations it would be great to see how long it takes!

Many thanks in advance

Lodro Gyamtso

Sep 17, 2022, 9:30:22 AMSep 17
to OSM Android bikerouting
my opinion

time statistics into a possible travel (route) is not real data. Even if we have online traffic data. Into a recorded track, yes those are real data. But into multiple tests at 24/7 into 365 days of a year, there will be discrepancies. If those data has to do at a city travel, it will be very close to reality. But for outdoor activities, i don't trust any time data statistics.

Norbert Renner

Sep 17, 2022, 12:15:24 PMSep 17
to OSM Android bikerouting
> Is it possible to see the time that I would need for a certain route section?

Unfortunately not. Still open issues to show stats for selected range/segment or to export estimated timestamps: