RE: {OSLO-Talk} Changing Default Setting in Graphics Windows: Is there a way?

Michael Gauvin

Mar 18, 2013, 2:37:29 PM3/18/13
to oslo...@googlegroups.com

Dear Justine:

I answered your question on OSLO Talk. This is by no means the normal response of Lambda Research support which is usually immediate, but of course the OSLO Talk experience is when anyone has the time to reply.

Sincerely,

Michael Gauvin

VP Sales & Marketing

Lambda Research Corporation

www.lambdares.com

Tel: 978-486-0766 x 37

Fax: 978-486-0755

Please ask about our customized onsite training at your facility to make you successful!