Re: {OSLO-Talk} ccl file problem

Brian Blandford

Jul 10, 2012, 10:10:17 AM7/10/12
to oslo...@googlegroups.com
Dear Steve,

I suggest you try "set_object_point(1,0,0,0,0,1);" which specifies all the 7 formal parameters. A minor - longstanding - problem with sop is that the command sequence: sop,1 2 3;sop; does not define an axial object point. sop is I think the only OSLO command where previous parameters are not overruled by default.

Brian

Jul 10, 2012, 11:48:22 AM7/10/12
to oslo...@googlegroups.com
Brian,

I tried your suggestion but the problem still persists.  However, thanks for the suggestion.

Steve