Re: {OSLO-Talk} Notepad++ config

Steve Eckhardt

Sep 10, 2012, 8:49:27 PM9/10/12
to oslo...@googlegroups.com
Perhaps the document should make that clearer for new users.  The "public" folder is OSLO66 EDU\public, which is in your Users\Public\Documents (Windows 7) or All Users\Shared Documents (Windows XP).  Please note that I haven't used XP for a while, so my description may not be quite right; I hope it's close enough.

Steve Eckhardt
On Sun, Sep 9, 2012 at 6:06 PM, Savage <aardvarkst...@gmail.com> wrote:
I am using the OSLO EDU free version.

According to the OSLO help file there is a language definition file "import_ccl.xml". The help says "(It is in the OSLO public folder, in the Notepad++ subfolder)."

I don't see this file anywhere and as far as I can tell there is no OSLO public folder on my system.

Can somebody tell me where I can find this file?

Best regards,
Steve Eckhardt
dr.e...@gmail.com

Chuck Bowling

Sep 14, 2012, 2:13:20 PM9/14/12
to oslo...@googlegroups.com
I eventually found it after scouring the system for a while. I don't normally use the "users\public" path and it didn't even occur to me to look there.

thank you.