Non-Sequential Tracing in Premium -- Zero Documentation?

Justine Haupt

Jul 8, 2013, 4:23:49 PM7/8/13
to oslo...@googlegroups.com
Could anyone point me to any documentation of any sort detailing non-sequential procedures?

What I've found:

-A single reference in the appendix of the manual
-A grayed out "Non-Sequential Group" button in the context menu on the Surface Data spreadsheet
-Various advertising bullets proclaiming OSLO Premiums's non-sequential capabilities
-An oddball Sinclair Optics reference
-A couple other posts on this forum

Is this knowledge sacred?

I've used Zemax's non-sequential capabilities in the past with great success (with the help of their wonderful knowledge base). I don't mean to cause trouble, but there's a limit to how obscure a program's features can be.

~Justine