to design F-Theta Lens

Sejin Oh

Dec 18, 2013, 2:56:19 AM12/18/13
to oslo...@googlegroups.com
these day, I study about f-theta lens, and my boss want me to design it.
but I have little information,
Does someone have designed f-theta lens?
which operands should I use?

Michael Gauvin

Dec 18, 2013, 12:50:25 PM12/18/13
to oslo...@googlegroups.com
Dear Sejin:

I believe your best website to visit is the SPIE website which has multiple papers on f-theta lens design. I found multiple papers including:

Yiqun Ji, Weimin Shen, Soochow Univ. (China)
November 2007View Abstract

Simon Thibault, Institut National d'Optique (Canada)
December 2001

Dong-Kil Lee, Korea Photonics Technology Institute (South Korea); Jun-Hyung Ahn, Chonnam National Univ. (South Korea); Sang-Suk Kim, Hye-Jeong Kim, Jeong-Ho Kim, Korea Phoonics Techology Institute (South Korea)
Published in Proceedings Volume 6717: Optomechatronic Micro/Nano Devices and Components III
October 2007View Abstract