TSC volunteers -- reminder

Larry Gritz

Mar 13, 2020, 3:06:11 AM3/13/20
to OSL Developers List
I think we've mostly got an initial technical steering committee (TSC) assembled (this is as part of ASWF adoption of this project) and will try to have our first meeting next week if we can agree on a time suitable to everyone.

If you or your org has NOT volunteered or been contacted, but you think that you are a major stakeholder and/or really want to jump in and step up participation and guidance of this project, and want to express those things by being on the TSC, please do contact me directly.

Or just attend the meeting call, we'll announce it (the TSC meetings will in general always be open). Being on the TSC is by no means the only way to contribute to OSL.

--
Larry Gritz
l...@larrygritz.com