Welcome

st...@fullmeasure.co.uk

Nov 2, 2006, 4:52:06 PM11/2/06
to OSK-ng
There's been quite a bit of discussion already and I'll collate this at
some point soon.

For now here's a summary of relevant projects

GOK
OnBoard
SAW
Hawking Toolbar
WWAAC
LSR
Mozilla platform (XUL etc)

In addition to this list there is a wiki on Ubuntu
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Accessibility/Projects/OSK-ng

Steve

davidb

Nov 3, 2006, 10:37:34 AM11/3/06
to OSK-ng
st...@fullmeasure.co.uk wrote:
> There's been quite a bit of discussion already and I'll collate this at
> some point soon.

Here is some background reading for anyone who missed it:
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-accessibility-list/2006-October/msg00152.html

Thanks for taking the initiative to set this group up Steve! I think
we should be careful to report any significant stuff back to the
accessibility lists.

cheers,
David
(BTW all I don't read my gmail)

Steve Lee

Nov 3, 2006, 11:55:33 AM11/3/06
to osk...@googlegroups.com
>I think we should be careful to report any significant stuff back to the
accessibility lists.

I agree David and was concerned about fragmentation but think we need
a focussed discussion. I'd also like to include users/facilitators but
it could be just too techy for now and we don't want 2 lists yet.

Steve