Plugins

wilmi pienaar

Jun 2, 2020, 10:37:05 PM6/2/20
to OsiriX-UKusergroup
I use Osiri-LXIV and have jpegs that I would like to import/convert to DICOM but do not seem to have any plugins available which may be the version of Osirix I am using? I think I might need a DICOM converter - any suggestions?

Mark Thurston

Jun 7, 2020, 11:41:02 AM6/7/20
to OsiriX-UKusergroup
On Wednesday, June 3, 2020 at 3:37:05 AM UTC+1, wilmi pienaar wrote:
I use Osiri-LXIV and have jpegs that I would like to import/convert to DICOM but do not seem to have any plugins available which may be the version of Osirix I am using? I think I might need a DICOM converter - any suggestions?

From the dcmtk toolkit, there is a tool called img2dcm.
This allows you to convert image files to DICOM on the command line - it's very powerful as you can script it to do whole directories etc.

The manual is here