Re: {OsiriX-UKusergroup} Digest for osirix-ukusergroup@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic

Sriram Vaidyanathan

Sep 13, 2020, 5:15:42 AM9/13/20
to osirix-uk...@googlegroups.com
Hi

I’m sure there is a video on the website that answers this. You just keep the Osirix database on your hard drive.

On 13 Sep 2020, at 05:52, osirix-uk...@googlegroups.com wrote:

renuva...@gmail.com: Sep 12 12:33PM -0700

I am new to OsiriX. I can use it to review MRI scans with CD placed in an
external disc drive, but I am not familiar with how to store these MRIs in
a database so I can access them any time I need to. I'm interested in
using an external hard disc as my "server" but I'm not sure how to set this
up. Is there anyone that might be able to assist? Thanks.
Dave Smith MD
You have received this digest because you're subscribed to updates for this group. You can change your settings on the group membership page.

mary roddie

Sep 14, 2020, 4:40:39 AM9/14/20
to osirix-uk...@googlegroups.com

Dear Dave,