Re-ordering series within a study in Horos

Chris Clarke

Mar 17, 2016, 8:29:22 AM3/17/16
to OsiriX-UKusergroup
Dear all

I'm having trouble re-ordering series within a study on Horos.  I have a patient with a CXR, AXR and CT scan saved as one study.  Unfortunately the AXR appears after the CT (i.e. the order is CXR, CT, AXR).  I want to move the AXR to be immediately after the CXR (i.e. CXR, AXR, CT).

I have followed the video tutorial and gone into the metadata and changed the series number of the CXR to 001 and the AXR to 002.  I have also clicked 'Sort series by series ID' in the database settings, however the thumbnail order remains the same.  What am I doing wrong?

Any ideas?

Christopher