Defending the middle ground

David Wojick

May 17, 2022, 9:56:49 AM5/17/22
to osi20...@googlegroups.com

Glenn Hampson

May 17, 2022, 11:19:55 AM5/17/22
to David Wojick, osi20...@googlegroups.com

Thanks for sharing this David. Back in the early heyday of this listserv, we had an excellent conversation regarding whether the US Public Access Program was a big success or big work in progress. Click this link for thoughts from you, Alicia Wise, Angela Cochran, Robert Kiley, Rick Anderson, Ivy Anderson, Scott Delman, Susan Fitzpatrick, Stuart Taylor, Andrew Tein, Mike Taylor, and Marcus Banks: DOE: The Grand Compromise of U.S. Public Access Programs: Going Green (google.com) (start from the top and work down).

--
As a public and publicly-funded effort, the conversations on this list can be viewed by the public and are archived. To read this group's complete listserv policy (including disclaimer and reuse information), please visit http://osinitiative.org/osi-listservs.
---

David Wojick

May 17, 2022, 11:56:11 AM5/17/22
to Glenn Hampson, osi20...@googlegroups.com
Yes but here we have a substantial new body of thought on OA. I did not mean to focus on the public access issue, hence my subject line.

David