SciTS 2022 Registration Open

Fiore, Steve

Jun 28, 2022, 12:33:56 AM6/28/22
to The Open Scholarship Initiative
Dear OSI Colleagues,
I am writing to personally invite you to the 13th Annual Science of Team Science conference (SciTS 2022). SciTS is the flagship event of the International Network for the Science of Team Science (INSciTS).  The SciTS conference continues to be the premier annual gathering of scholars, practitioners, and providers in the field of team science, and we bring together a range of disciplines to share and advance the latest evidence-based methods in team collaboration and transdisciplinary research. Speakers and attendees include investigators, administrators, students, funders, and policymakers. Our community includes academia, government, industry, and other sectors, and spans a multitude of knowledge domain spaces. And we offer a full day of workshops free for conference attendees as our way of providing professional development for our stakeholders. Anyone interested in improving collaborative research and discovery is welcome!

You can register for the conference at this link.  See below for more information on the conference as well as at the conference website. Also, please stay tuned for information on our forthcoming Summer of Team Science events, including "Ocean Memory as a Transformative Team Science Concept" and "Transdisciplinary Team Learning".   If you have any questions on the conference or registration, please feel free to contact me (sfi...@ucf.edu).

Best,
Stephen M. Fiore, Conference Chair
On behalf of the 2022 Science of Team Science Planning Committee

SciTS 2022

13th Annual International Science of Team Science Conference

Virtual Conference

July 31-August 3, 2022

https://www.inscits.org

SciTS is the flagship event of the International Network for the Science of Team Science (INSciTS). As the premier annual gathering of scholars, practitioners, and providers in the field of team science, we bring together a range of disciplines to share and advance the latest evidence-based methods in team collaboration and transdisciplinary research.  Speakers and attendees include investigators, administrators, students, funders, and policymakers. Our community includes academia, government, industry, and other sectors, and spans a multitude of knowledge domain spaces.  And we offer a full day of workshops free for conference attendees as our way of providing professional development for our stakeholders.  Anyone interested in improving collaborative research and discovery is welcome!

Science of Team Science 2022 Invited Speakers

  • Dr. Wanda E. Ward, Executive Associate Chancellor for Public Engagement, Office of the Chancellor, University of Illinois Urbana- Champaign.
  • Dr. Margaret Palmer, Distinguished University Professor at the University of Maryland, director of the National Socio-Environmental Synthesis Center (SESYNC).
  • Dr. Staša Milojević, Associate Professor of Informatics in the Luddy School of Informatics, Computing, and Engineering, and director of Center for Complex Networks and Systems Research (CNetS).
  • Dr. Laurie R. Weingart, Richard M. and Margaret S. Cyert Professor of Organizational Behavior and Theory at the Tepper School of Business, Carnegie Mellon University.

We hope to (virtually) see you at the conference - learn more and consider becoming a member of INSciTS.