new report versions attached

Glenn Hampson

Feb 18, 2023, 11:09:58 PM2/18/23
to osi20...@googlegroups.com

Hi Folks,

I’m pleased to attached new versions of OSI reports 5 and 6. These are pretty close to being final (finally)---thanks for your feedback and edits. I would still be happy to incorporate any additional changes you’d like to make. I’m going to circulate these now to the OSI2022 researcher group and ask for their comments and feedback as well and will keep you posted on any major recommendations this group makes.

Thanks and best regards,

Glenn

OSI Policy Perspective 6--Evidence-based OA policies.pdf
OSI Policy Perspective 5--OSI2022 Researcher Survey Summary.pdf