final versions attached

Glenn Hampson

Apr 4, 2023, 3:01:14 PM4/4/23
to osi20...@googlegroups.com

Hi Folks,

I’m attaching what I think are the final versions of OSI policy papers 5 and 6 (apart from missing DOIs---I’m waiting to hear back from the George Mason University Publishing Group on this). I’d like to make these reports official next week if possible, posting them online and also circulating them to policy makers. If you have anything you’d like to contribute---edits, comments, rebuttals for the annex, etc.---can you kindly get this information to me by Monday the 10th?

Many thanks,

Glenn

Glenn Hampson
Executive Director
Science Communication Institute (SCI)
Program Director
Open Scholarship Initiative (OSI)

OSI Policy Perspective 6--Evidence-based OA policies--final.pdf
OSI Policy Perspective 5--OSI2022 Researcher Survey Summary--final.pdf