survey update

Glenn Hampson

Mar 2, 2022, 12:38:12 PM3/2/22
to osi20...@googlegroups.com

Hi Folks,

We’re off to a great start with the survey! We received 30 responses yesterday from researchers representing a wide variety of fields (still mostly in the US but that will change soon). If you’d like to help spread the word, here’s the Tweet: https://twitter.com/OSIUnited/status/1498818635497762816?s=20&t=cORofRdwk92_vQUDmKIBog. Or, email the survey link and some variation of the promo text to your networks. Many thanks in advance to Emerald Publishing (Tony Roche), who will be sending this survey to their author network tomorrow, and to Figshare (now Simon Linacre, who moved over from Cabell’s), who will be sending out this survey at the end of the month.

Please note that if you would like to send out a “unique” version of this survey collecting data just from your network or institution, that’s totally doable---I can create a unique link for you (for the final analysis this data will be merged with the other surveys).

There are some interesting data points so far but the N is still small so I’ll hold off on sharing until later.

Thanks,

Glenn