Dr Safiya Noble is NISO's 2023 Miles Conrad Awardee!

Alice Meadows

Nov 30, 2022, 12:04:46 PM11/30/22
to The Open Scholarship Initiative
I'm delighted to share this great news with the OSI community and hope that you'll join us in congratulating Dr Noble! She will be delivering the Miles Conrad Lecture during the NISO Plus 2023 conference, and you can find more information about her award here

Glenn Hampson

Nov 30, 2022, 1:54:46 PM11/30/22
to Alice Meadows, The Open Scholarship Initiative

Brilliant choice! Thanks for sharing this news Alice! Looks like your NISO Plus Conference is shaping up to be the first must-do event of 2023.

--
As a public and publicly-funded effort, the conversations on this list can be viewed by the public and are archived. To read this group's complete listserv policy (including disclaimer and reuse information), please visit http://osinitiative.org/osi-listservs.
---

Alice Meadows

Nov 30, 2022, 2:16:20 PM11/30/22
to Glenn Hampson, The Open Scholarship Initiative
Thanks so much, Glenn, that's very kind - I can only agree wholeheartedly :)