Fulbright host institution request

Glenn Hampson

May 12, 2021, 12:13:30 PM5/12/21
to The Open Scholarship Initiative

Dear Colleagues,

A fellow OSIer--- Idowu Adegbilero-Iwari---is applying for a Fulbright Fellowship and is currently looking for a US host institution. I would offer SCI but we’re 100% virtual and Fulbright wants to ensure that awardees have the best possible experience (and working from home without interacting with colleagues, except virtually, is not ideal). Are there any US libraries, research institutions or publishers who are willing/interested in hosting a Fulbright fellow in late 2022?

The application deadline is June 1, 2021. The fellowship is for 3 to 4 months starting in September 2022. Fulbright grants cover all costs related to candidate travel, pay, housing, insurance, etc.

If you’re interested in exploring this possibility, here are Idowu’s contact details:

Idowu Adegbilero-Iwari, IFLA/OCLC Fellow
Science/Scholarly Communications Librarian
Afe Babalola University, Ado-Ekiti (Nigeria)
adegbil...@gmail.com
Bio: https://blograrianinfo.blogspot.com.ng/

Thanks and best regards,

Glenn