OSI on air tomorrow

Bryan Alexander

Sep 8, 2021, 2:03:39 PM9/8/21
to The Open Scholarship Initiative
Tomorrow the Future Trends Forum is hosting our Glenn Hampson to discuss the present and future of open access.
Please do join us with your comments and questions for Glenn from 2-3 pm EDT:

Glenn Hampson

Sep 10, 2021, 6:49:16 PM9/10/21
to Bryan Alexander, The Open Scholarship Initiative

Thank you Bryan! Since OSIers appreciate good conversations about interesting topics, I highly recommend checking out future “Future Trends Forums” as your schedules permit—interesting topics, great audience, brilliant moderator 😊.  See About – The Future Trends Forum (futureofeducation.us) for more info.

--
As a public and publicly-funded effort, the conversations on this list can be viewed by the public and are archived. To read this group's complete listserv policy (including disclaimer and reuse information), please visit http://osinitiative.org/osi-listservs.
---

Bryan Alexander

Sep 10, 2021, 8:28:54 PM9/10/21
to Glenn Hampson, The Open Scholarship Initiative
Glenn, thank you.  You were terrific.

Here's the full recording: https://youtu.be/dLTgxrGdUUs