Compiling errors after building osgBullet

Sachin Jose

May 10, 2018, 1:06:25 PM5/10/18
to osgworks-users
I have build osgBullet by giving proper dependencies and inputs using cmake-gui. When I tried to compile the solution using visual studio compilation errors occur. Most of them are based on bullet lib/header based errors. I used latest bullet3 lib code to generate osgBullet library, but include folders and subfolders referred in osgBullet is having some slight change in their names. Am I using correct bullet lib code here? I have given below the bullet code source: