Example code for using slider control

Yongwook Song

Jun 13, 2014, 4:54:27 PM6/13/14
to osgwork...@googlegroups.com
Good afternoon,

I just got to know about this awesome library and I wonder if there is any sample code for how to use slider control. If there is already code for this, can I get a link for it?

Thank you.

Yongwook Song

Jun 13, 2014, 4:57:55 PM6/13/14
to osgwork...@googlegroups.com
Haha, I think I found answer from Wiki page. I think I can check SliderControl.cpp file under src/osgwControls/ folder, right?

Thank you.

Yongwook Song

Jun 13, 2014, 5:02:58 PM6/13/14
to osgwork...@googlegroups.com
Well, I found that that SliderControl.cpp is just definition of Class but not an example code for using slider bar. :)

So, let me go back to my question. Is there any example code for how to using it? I probably can just call SliderControl Class and see what is going to happen but it will be very nice if I have a sample.

Thank you very much!

Paul Martz

Jun 13, 2014, 7:07:29 PM6/13/14
to osgwork...@googlegroups.com
There is no example available as far as I know. The osgwControls library was never fully developed. The code has not changed in 5 years. I can't comment on the state of the code at all, whether or not it even works.

If you find any problems with SliderControl, please submit enhancements or an example or test. Thanks.

   -Paul