Final (probably) v2.0 RCs tagged and posted

Paul Martz

Oct 21, 2011, 5:41:46 PM10/21/11
to osgwork...@googlegroups.com, osgbull...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone -- I've tagged and posted new RCs for osgWorks and osgBullet. Please
note that trunk has now diverged from the 2.0 branches for both projects, so if
you're using trunk, you've not using 2.0.

The change in the new RCs is to remove the osgWorks osgwMx library, which has
been determined to not yet be ready for prime time. (This required a minor
change to osgBullet's CMake system to not bother to look for the osgwMx library;
osgBullet wasn't using this library anyway.)

The new RC zips are here:
http://osgworks.googlecode.com/files/osgWorks_2_00_00-rc2.zip
http://osgbullet.googlecode.com/files/osgBullet_02_00_00-rc4.zip

The tags are here:
http://osgworks.googlecode.com/svn/tags/osgWorks_02_00_00-rc2
http://osgbullet.googlecode.com/svn/tags/osgBullet_02_00_00-rc4

As before, you can also check out the 2.0 branches, which (at this point in
time) are identical to the latest RC tags:
https://osgworks.googlecode.com/svn/branches/2_00-branch
https://osgbullet.googlecode.com/svn/branches/2_00-branch

I'm inclined to do the final release mid next week, with the only change being
to do the final version number bump to 2.0. If you're doing any 2.0 testing,
please post your results. Thanks! I doubt there's much testing going on, so if
it turns out we have a build issue on an obscure platform after the release, we
can easily follow-up with a 2.00.01.

--
-Paul Martz Skew Matrix Software
http://www.skew-matrix.com/