Hide/disable viewer window and avoid "graphics computation".

Dario

Jun 8, 2023, 12:12:56 PM6/8/23
to OpenSceneGraph Users
Hello,

I'm using OSG 3.4.0.
I need to hide/disable the viewer window, mantaining the underlay computation unaltered.

Basically, I need to keep the scenegraph update synchronized with my data (via OSG callback mechanism already implemented) but I have to skip the rendering window in order to have a "console" computation only.

Obviously, I think the first workaround should be to setup a traits with width and height at 0px, but I need the most correct and performance solution to keep away any unwanted overhead (because the "graphics part" is really unuseful in this situation).

Can you suggest me a way?

Many thanks,
Bye