Test of osg-users googlegroup only posts

Robert Osfield

Apr 6, 2021, 11:58:55 AM4/6/21
to OpenSceneGraph Users
HI All,

I'm using this post as a test for all those who have recently subscribed and don't yet know if everything is working OK.  This post won't be appearing on the old osg-users Mailman mailing list as I've now removed the subscription tie up, so if you receive this
post they you know that you are successfully subscribed and posts are getting through to your.

As a confirmation could you reply to this post/email so we can get a sense of whether everything is working for 2 way communication via email.

Cheers,
Robert.

Daniel Emminizer, Code 5773

Apr 6, 2021, 12:03:46 PM4/6/21
to osg-...@googlegroups.com

Hi Robert,

I was one of the ones having problems.  I received this email.  Thanks for your efforts in getting the mailing list fixed up.

- Dan

Dardo D Kleiner - CONTRACTOR

Apr 6, 2021, 12:09:09 PM4/6/21
to osg-...@googlegroups.com
Ditto from me, thanks Robert!

On 4/6/21 12:03 PM, 'Daniel Emminizer, Code 5773' via OpenSceneGraph Users wrote:
> Hi Robert,
>
> I was one of the ones having problems.  I received this email.  Thanks for your efforts in getting the mailing list fixed up.
>
> - Dan

Rizzen

Apr 6, 2021, 12:11:52 PM4/6/21
to 'Daniel Emminizer, Code 5773' via OpenSceneGraph Users

Robert Osfield

Apr 6, 2021, 12:31:59 PM4/6/21
to OpenSceneGraph Users
Party, Party, Party!!! Looks like things are working for non-Google users of osg-users googlegroup :-)