How can I hide this white geometry without using the color transparency method and intersect?

mirr...@gmail.com

Feb 8, 2021, 2:07:44 AM2/8/21
to OpenSceneGraph Users
system win10&osg3.6.4

//Modifying the depth test sequence doesn't seem to work
setRenderBinDetails(1001,"DepthSorteBin");

QQ图片20210208142321.png

Robert Osfield

Feb 8, 2021, 8:30:15 AM2/8/21
to OpenSceneGraph Users, OpenSceneGraph Users
On Mon, 8 Feb 2021 at 13:21, mirr...@gmail.com <mirr...@gmail.com> wrote:
system win10&osg3.6.4

//Modifying the depth test sequence doesn't seem to work
setRenderBinDetails(1001,"DepthSorteBin");

There isn't any specific advice we can provide as you've provided no specific information about the problem bit of your scene graph, all we have is a screen shot with a random white quad circled.

The best I can suggest is to look at your database in a modelling tool and remove the offending bit of geometry/triangles.  That assumes the problem is with some geometry in your scene.

However, you don't provide any information that we can use so my suggestion is just a random guess as to what might be wrong.  You really have to try and provide a clear explanation of what is your scene graph and where the problem might be in this scene graph.

mirr...@gmail.com

Feb 22, 2021, 3:12:57 AM2/22/21
to OpenSceneGraph Users
Thank you for your question and answer. The problem has been solved.I work in a closed environment.Cannot provide code.

I would like to ask how to solve the problem that after OSG thread rendering, when the UI thread display will cause thread lag.

void osgQOpenGLWidget::paintGL()

{

OpenThreads::ScopedReadLock locker(_osgMutex);

if (_isFirstFrame) {

_isFirstFrame = false;

m_renderer->getCamera()->getGraphicsContext()->setDefaultFboId(defaultFramebufferObject());

}

m_renderer->frame();

}