I want to get the Rotation value of the node in the process of Animation.

조현준

May 31, 2021, 2:45:08 AM5/31/21
to OpenSceneGraph Users
I want to get the Rotation value of the node in the process of Animation.

I wrote it using a translator, so the sentences may be awkward. Please understand.
Animation I want to get the Rotation value of the node in progress. I tried to know the direction with the property localRotation of the node, but the property is 0,0,0, so I could not know the normal direction value Similarly, MapPosition was also set to 0 for x, y, and z.

So I used node->GetBound().center() * node->GetWordMatricex()[0] to get the position value.
The direction was returned as a Quat property using node->GetWordMatricex()[0] .GetRotate().
However, since the property value of Quat is a decimal point, I do not know how to convert this value to a general 0-360 degree direction, so I cannot use it.
  How do I get the direction value of a node that is being animated?