Compiling osgQt with latest version of OSG on Visual Studio 2019

Renato Silveira

Jul 2, 2021, 5:05:26 PM7/2/21
to OpenSceneGraph Users
I tried to compile osgQt with the latest github version of osg, using cmake and creating a project for Visual Studio 2019 x64. I get a lot of errors when compiling osgQt. (MSVC 2019 version 16.10.0, lastest OSG snapshot from https://github.com/openscenegraph/OpenSceneGraph)

I got errors on qbasicatomic.h, qatomic_cxx11.h, and even std::string...

Could someone who has succeeded in this give me some direction? Maybe some preprocessor definition is missing...