Migrating OpenSceneGraph master to MeshShaders branch

Robert Osfield

Dec 2, 2022, 5:52:51 AM12/2/22
to OpenSceneGraph Users
Hi All,

I have written up what my current work on the OpenSceneGraph is, it will very soon lead to major changes to OpenSceneGraph master that could break user code if you are relying on features that are now deprecated.  If you use OpenSceneGraph-3.6 as your base then all these changes will actually make it easier for you to migrate to OpenSceneGraph master.

Please read the details of this work on new OpenSceneGraph discussions forum hosted on github:

Any thoughts you have please add replies to that thread rather than this one as this google group is really now just for archiving old discussions we've had rather than new discussions.

Cheers,
Robert.