New AlphaPixel website and some upcoming news

Chris Hanson

Mar 4, 2021, 5:04:00 PM3/4/21
to OpenSceneGraph Users
Hey everyone. After like 6 years of it sitting there and being stale, we finally revamped the AlphaPixel website to reflect all the things we now do (we now have several business units that do things other than 3D software development).

So, there's a new AlphaPixel Development website at https://alphapixeldev.com/

and the old AlphaPixel.com URL is sort of a directory of our different business units/divisions/whatevers.

So, if you haven't been by recently, stop by and see what we're about and what we do.

Also, we've been working with and funding Robert to properly implement/integrate an OpenGL extension we developed OSG support for last year for one of our OSG/osgEarth clients. We're gonna announce that in conjunction with Robert maybe next week. I suspect a significant number of the users on this list may find it very useful.

Following that in a little while, we hope to have another exciting announcement of an OSG demo application that uses the extension to do cool things.

And we have more cool news queued up following that.

If you're into the social media thing, follow our Twitter or Facebook or LinkedIn pages to stay informed. 2021 is going to be a busy and exciting year and we look forward to experiencing it with you all.

--
Chris 'Xenon' Hanson, omo sanza lettere. Xe...@AlphaPixel.com http://www.alphapixel.com/
Training • Consulting • Contracting