Plans for OpenSceneGraph master, 3.6.x, 3.8 and beyond

Robert Osfield

Dec 1, 2022, 5:18:05 AM12/1/22
to OpenSceneGraph Users
Hi All,

Last week I posted my personal plans for next releases of the OpenSceneGraph to the OpenSceneGraph github Discussion forum.

No community feedback yet so I presume folks are either just tracking this osg-users google group and haven't seen this post, or having nothing to add at this point.. If you do have suggestions or are able to help out with testing out/refining the OSG for future releases then please chip in to the above thread, as this is now the official venue for OSG related discussions.

Cheers,
Robert.