How to Implement Landing Light... Give me Hint!

newli...@gmail.com

Nov 11, 2020, 1:54:16 AM11/11/20
to OpenSceneGraph Users

Hello, osg family!.

To implement Landing-Light as shown below

Is it possible to implement with osgLight Source and Spot Light without using Shader?

Otherwise, can you implement Landing-Light using only Shader?

If there is a good way, please give me a hint.

Have a nice day

OpenSceneGraph Users

Nov 11, 2020, 3:53:34 AM11/11/20
to OpenSceneGraph Users
Have a look at the osglightpoint example that illustrates how to use the osgSim::LightPointNode.

These days though, I'd use shaders....

newli...@gmail.com

Nov 11, 2020, 7:29:45 PM11/11/20
to OpenSceneGraph Users
I tried to implement it by referring to FlightGear's Secondary_lights.frag, but it is an application problem and the desired effect does not come out.

Could you please tell me a bit if you implemented the effect using Shader?

Thank you.
2020년 11월 11일 수요일 오후 5시 53분 34초 UTC+9에 OpenSceneGraph Users님이 작성:

OpenSceneGraph Users

newli...@gmail.com

Nov 12, 2020, 6:41:15 PM11/12/20
to OpenSceneGraph Users
Thank you for your response.

But I can't find the page of the reference link.
If you click the link, Internal Server Error of the relevant page occurs.

2020년 11월 13일 금요일 오전 7시 46분 36초 UTC+9에 OpenSceneGraph Users님이 작성:

OpenSceneGraph Users

Nov 13, 2020, 5:31:51 PM11/13/20
to OpenSceneGraph Users
works fine from europe. maybe some restrictions to your country. anyway, here is the code

and some reference video for your case