Write .osgb external texture loaded from .flt file

victorhug...@gmail.com

Mar 6, 2023, 12:38:08 PM3/6/23
to OpenSceneGraph Users
Hi,

I am loading a flt file and writing as osgb file and trying to keep my images out of my model file, i am loading the flt file using "keepExternalReferences" option,  and writing to osgb file with option  " writeExternalReferenceFiles", but all images are still saving inside the file. I tried to use "OutputTextureFiles" and " noLoadExternalReferenceFiles", and i had the same result, what am i doing wrong?

Thank you!

victorhug...@gmail.com

Mar 6, 2023, 2:03:50 PM3/6/23
to OpenSceneGraph Users
I used "WriteImageHint" option, and it fix my problem.