Shadowed scene in subgraph of RTT camera

Trajce Nikolov NICK

Jul 1, 2021, 5:03:08 AMJul 1
to osg-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Community,

I am using ShadowedScene in a graph as follows:

mainCamera

ShadowedScene

Like this I have the correct look. When I want to add it into a subgraph of  an RTT camera it seems like the ViewMatrix passed to the shaders is somehow messed up. This is the graph where it doesn't look right and the shadows are all moving as I move the main camera:

mainCamera

RTT camera

ShadowedScene

In an update callback I set the RTT view matrix to be the same as the main camera.

The reason I need an RTT camera is to attach a color and depth buffer to the camera for further usage in the app.

Any hints, clue?

Thanks a bunch as always!

Nick

--