Open SCene Graph for ARM

Mahipal Reddy

Aug 22, 2022, 12:32:36 PM8/22/22
to OpenSceneGraph Users
Hi,

LIBXCAM is a car surround view solution for automotives on x86 platform, libxcam is using Open Scene Graph for rendering.

I am trying to port libxcam for ARM, when I am trying to build Open Scene Graph for ARM and i am facing many build issues and cmake is complaining that many dependant packages are missing.

But I am not sure if it is really recommended to use Open Scene Graph for ARM runing embedded linux ?

And if possible, can someone please point the differences between Open Scene Graph Vs (GLES/OpenGL) or a web link where there is detailed description.

Fan Styles

Aug 25, 2022, 11:14:41 AM8/25/22
to osg-...@googlegroups.com
a major difference is creating the rendering context.

Mahipal Reddy <patloll...@gmail.com> 于2022年8月23日周二 00:32写道: