FW: [osg-users] test

Paul Martz

Jul 26, 2007, 1:09:23 PM7/26/07
to OSG Crew
Hi Robert -- Here's a data point for you regarding the current osg-users sluggishness.

I finally received the email below at 11:05 Mountain (17:05 UT) the next day, a delay of about 19 hours.
   -Paul

Jul 26, 2007, 3:25:58 PM7/26/07
to osg-crew
Another test, posting at 14:23 US Central
-- mew

Paul Martz

Jul 26, 2007, 3:31:41 PM7/26/07
to osg-...@googlegroups.com
Osg-crew isn't an issue, just osg-users.
-Paul

Robert Osfield

Jul 26, 2007, 4:03:11 PM7/26/07
to osg-...@googlegroups.com
On 7/26/07, Paul Martz <pma...@skew-matrix.com> wrote:

> Hi Robert -- Here's a data point for you regarding the current osg-users
> sluggishness.
>
> I finally received the email below at 11:05 Mountain (17:05 UT) the next
> day, a delay of about 19 hours.

The Dreamhost severs went down today. I don't know if this is regular
occurance of its its just bad timing. There is very little I can do
about their servers, the only power I have to migrate the lists to a
new server, but frankly I'm pretty exhausted with chasing this stuff.
We need to just sit tight and see how Dreamhost fair.

Robert.