Unknown error

alikin...@gmail.com

Nov 17, 2021, 8:43:10 AM11/17/21
to OSeMOSYS
Hi every one! I've recently finished open univercity course on osemosys and flextool. after finishing flextool part i've starned again osemosys modeling, but i always got this error, even while running Hands on, that has already been ran succesfully. Безымянный.png
What am I doing wromg? Even the easiest models, only with backstop technology cant be modelled with clicSAND, but momani is still working.

Rudolf Yeganyan

Nov 19, 2021, 4:34:22 AM11/19/21
to OSeMOSYS
Hi,

I think this may be because you have saved your files on your desktop. Would advise saving everything on C, without any user accounts, and try again.

If this does not work, re-install the ClicSAND software.

You can check the videos below for additional help.

If you have problems again, please post it here.

Best,

Rudolf