Error with Clicsand software OSEMOSYS Hands on 5

chukwurah ugochukwu

Oct 29, 2021, 1:34:19 PM10/29/21
to OSeMOSYS
Hi All,
I tried running the Hands on 5 model exercises with clicsand after inputting my values and I got this error.
pls what does it mean?

command line - CBC\bin\cbc.exe C:\Users\CHUKWURAH UGOCHUKWU\Desktop\NEW OSEMOSYS PRACTICE\START PRACTICE-2ND STEP\HO5-ERROR\. SAND_Interface_HO6.xlsm.lp ratio 0.05 solve -solu C:\Users\CHUKWURAH UGOCHUKWU\Desktop\NEW OSEMOSYS PRACTICE\START PRACTICE-2ND STEP\HO5-ERROR\. SAND_Interface_HO6.xlsm.results.txt (default strategy 1)
Unable to open file C:\Users\CHUKWURAH UGOCHUKWU\Desktop\NEW OSEMOSYS PRACTICE\START PRACTICE-2ND STEP\HO5-ERROR\. SAND_Interface_HO6.xlsm.lp
ratioGap was changed from 0 to 0.05
** Current model not valid
** Current model not valid
No match for C:\Users\CHUKWURAH UGOCHUKWU\Desktop\NEW OSEMOSYS PRACTICE\START PRACTICE-2ND STEP\HO5-ERROR\. SAND_Interface_HO6.xlsm.results.txt - ? for list of commands
Total time (CPU seconds):       0.00   (Wallclock seconds):       0.00

Carla Cannone

Oct 31, 2021, 12:09:01 PM10/31/21
to OSeMOSYS
Dear Chukwurah Ugochukwu,
Thanks for posting your question in this group.

Could you please share with me your SAND file?

Kind regards,
Carla

chukwurah ugochukwu

Oct 31, 2021, 6:14:53 PM10/31/21
to osem...@googlegroups.com, carla.c...@gmail.com
Dear Carla,

Thank you for the response.
The issue has been handled. it seems there was a comma in the figures for capacity factor instead of a dot.
I will keep in touch with you once the need arises.
I deeply appreciate.

Ugo