Hello Everyone

Paul Wanjoli

Nov 6, 2021, 3:30:06 PM11/6/21
to OSeMOSYS
I have managed to run the model, successfully.

The problem I am having is that my outputs from the model are not all coming out.
The results_Handson database file is not populated in the folder and a few others.

Yet the code executes very well and I do not have any errors. What could be the problem?

Paul Wanjoli

Nov 6, 2021, 3:35:15 PM11/6/21
to osem...@googlegroups.com
I forgot to indicate that I was trying out HandsOn 3 in lecture 4
Paul Wanjoli
+256 773 844 113
+256 703 098 458

Rudolf Yeganyan

Nov 10, 2021, 4:45:54 AM11/10/21
to OSeMOSYS
Hi Paul,

Could you please check the video for Hands on 2 and 3 from the following link and try again? It sounds like you have either not saved the files in C, or not defined the path correctly.

Best,

Rudolf