MoManI Response Issue

Jamal Afridi

Sep 19, 2021, 4:09:36 AM9/19/21
to OSeMOSYS
Hi everyone,
I installed MoManI and  GLPK solver on my machine having Windows 10, following the instructions. Also verified the solver installation & availability. Then I tried to create a new model by clicking on Create New Model. I entered Name and Description for the case and clicked Save (repeated this several times). The page (MoManI interface in browser) is busy, event wait for more than 25-30 minutes and the case is not saved.
Need favor and help in resolving the issue.
Regards

samba sesay

Sep 19, 2021, 10:06:45 AM9/19/21
to osem...@googlegroups.com
Reinstall  momami and answer yes, yes to all questions  asked.  Thanks.

Samba.

bondda kippy

Oct 14, 2021, 4:14:23 AM10/14/21
to OSeMOSYS
I have faced with the same question.Do you  solve the question by reinstalling  momani?  sad and depressed

Mark Howells

Oct 26, 2021, 2:40:29 AM10/26/21
to OSeMOSYS
Dear All, The online version of MoMANI is back up and running. (Sincere!) apologies for any inconvenience. Best, Mark