MOMANI & GLPK INSTALLATION

DERRICK KAJJOBA

Sep 4, 2020, 9:06:01 AM9/4/20
to osem...@googlegroups.com
Dear Team.
I'm Derrick from Kampala, Uganda.
I have tried to follow the procedure for installing MOMANI and GLPK from the OSEMOSYS website, but there are no contents under sets, parameters, variables, etc.
I have also tried to re-run the deploy file, but the black screen just disappears.
My machine is a windows Core i5, 7th Generation.
I will be grateful for any assistance.
Thank you.

Regards

ingsal...@gmail.com

Sep 4, 2020, 12:48:51 PM9/4/20
to OSeMOSYS
Hello Derrick,
I had the same problem.  I tried several tips to troubelshoot it. Among them, you can installa Visual C++  (Version x64 or x86).
Good Luck

DERRICK KAJJOBA

Sep 4, 2020, 1:02:38 PM9/4/20
to osem...@googlegroups.com
Thanks.
Let me try it out also.
Regards.

DERRICK KAJJOBA

Sep 4, 2020, 2:19:11 PM9/4/20
to osem...@googlegroups.com
I have installed the latest version for Visual C++ but still no change as attached in the caption.
image.png

Regards
KAJJOBA DERRICK
MSc. Mech Eng (MUK), B.eng (Mech)  (NDU),

Mark Howells

Sep 7, 2020, 4:34:01 AM9/7/20
to osem...@googlegroups.com, General Inquiries
Dear Derrick, We are just polishing up an excel interface that may be a little easier to use when getting started. Let me know if its use would be of interest to you. Best, Mark

agnese.beltramo

Sep 7, 2020, 11:11:52 AM9/7/20
to OSeMOSYS
Dear Derrick,

Please find here some tips that might help you with solving the issue: https://groups.google.com/g/osemosys/c/Y_bU4NChBRA/m/ucV-T2LKBQA
In addition, may I ask you which Windows operating system and how much RAM does your laptop have?

Thanks and regards,
Agnese

DERRICK KAJJOBA

Sep 8, 2020, 3:54:15 AM9/8/20
to osem...@googlegroups.com
Hello Team.
This was solved. I ran out of options and changed my windows. It finally installed successfully.
However, I'm so grateful for the concern from the entire team.

Regards.

bondda kippy

Oct 15, 2021, 3:23:51 AM10/15/21
to OSeMOSYS
Dear Derrick
how do you change your windows?I have the same problem with you
Regards

Mark Howells

Oct 26, 2021, 2:41:38 AM10/26/21
to OSeMOSYS
Dear All, The online version of MoMANI is back up and running. (Sincere!) apologies for any inconvenience. Best, Mark