Importing Model Issue

Xinyu Liu

Nov 24, 2021, 7:04:47 AM11/24/21
to OSeMOSYS
Hi all,

I am a beginner with OseMOSYS so my question would be very basic and thanks for you patience and help.

The thing is, I followed all the instructions and installed GLPK and Momani. I've imported the model files which was provided by my professor with established model and tried to run one of them. But when I open "http://localhost:8080/"-> "Results" ->"View Scenarios"->"View Results" ->"View Charts", I can't see any results. And what I saw is shown in the picture below. My system is Win11x64.

Thanks for your help!
Xinyu

1.png2.png

Zainab Rasheed

Nov 24, 2021, 7:13:30 AM11/24/21
to osem...@googlegroups.com
You should check the values for all parameters....there are parameters that should not exceed 1.

Xinyu Liu

Nov 24, 2021, 7:31:49 AM11/24/21
to OSeMOSYS
Hi zrk,

Thanks for the reply.
I don't think in this project we can change any parameters coz in the project description the professor only asked us to  run the baseline scenario defined by him firstly.
and could you specify, where I can check the parameters?

Xinyu

Zainab Rasheed

Nov 24, 2021, 7:36:07 AM11/24/21
to osem...@googlegroups.com
You should go to the models option open the model you want ro work on check all the parameters ad technologies you are using especially the one that is shown in picture you sent. I suppose it is rekated to the installation of a new technology for increasing the capacity or increasing the capacity of an existing one. I also syggest checking the day spilt and year split parameters. The sum of day split parameters for all seasons in a year should be equivalent to 1. The model will not generate results if it is less or greater than 1.

Hope that helps.